Ox Yoke Farm – Bannock County, Idaho
The Ox Yoke Farm presents a very productive and ready-to-go agricultural opportunity located perfectly for movement of alfalfa and wheat – it’s tucked out of sight only 3.50 miles west of Interstate 15 and is served by a paved road.
The irrigation systems are in good repair and the improvements, though older, are well-maintained.
Besides solid productivity, Ox Yoke Farm is competitively priced in today’s fast-paced market for irrigated land.
Approximate mileages from Virginia Exit 36 on Interstate 15 to other cities and towns are as follows:
|Malad, Idaho||–||25 Miles;|
|Pocatello, Idaho||–||50 Miles;|
|Idaho Falls, Idaho||–||95 Miles;|
|Tremonton, Utah||–||60 Miles;|
|Ogden, Utah||–||90 Miles;|
|Salt Lake City, Utah||–||125 Miles.|
Ox Yoke Farm is strategically located only 2.50 trucking hours from the enormous complex of mega-dairies near Jerome, Idaho which provides a strong and reliable market for dairy-quality alfalfa hay.
Ox Yoke Farm Topo Map
Overview & Featured Qualities
- Approximately 1,110 Irrigated Acres
- 944 Acres Under 8 Center Pivots
- 166 Acres Under Wheel-lines
- Annually Producing 3,700 Tons of Hay and 31,000 Bushels of Wheat
- Comfortable Four-Bedroom Home with Two and a Half Bathrooms
Renovated in 2012
- Shop – 30' x 60' – Concrete Floor
- Older Metal Machinery Storage Building
- Grain Storage for Approximately 91,000 Bushels