Brown Farms – Caribou County, Idaho – Five Parcels Remaining
Perschon Parcel Photos – SOLD ON JULY 9, 2021
Contains Approximately 274 Acres of Tillable Dry Farm Land and 406 Acres of Sub-Irrigated Meadow Pasture.
Offered at $1,550,800 Cash.
Nathel’s Parcel Photos
Contains Approximately 450 Acres of Tillable Dry Farm Land.
Offered at $1,080,000 Cash.
Godfrey-Cook Parcel Photos
Contains Approximately 194 Acres of Tillable Dry Farm Land.
Offered at $465,000 Cash.
Christensen Parcel Photos
Contains Approximately 353 Acres of Tillable Irrigated Land and 62 Acres of Pasture Land.
Offered at $1,548,400 Cash. *NOTE* At this time the Christensen Parcel is only offered for sale to buyers offering to purchase all of Brown Farms in a single transaction.
School House and DeKay Parcel Photos
School House Parcel Contains Approximately 180 Acres of Tillable Dry Farm Land.
Offered at $432,000 Cash.
DeKay Parcel Contains Approximately 615 Acres of Tillable Dry Farm Land.
Offered at $1,476,000 Cash.
Brown Farms Fall Harvest Photos
Brown Farms Aerial Photos
Overview & Featured Qualities
- 2,822 Deeded Acres Offered in Five Parcels at a Total of $7,474,000
- Individual Parcels May Be Purchased at the Seller's Discretion
- Rarely Available High Quality Malt Barley Dry Farm Land
- Dry Farm Land Does Not Require Traditional Fallowing Because of Exceptional Soil and Precipitation
- Irrigated Land Has Good Soil and Solid Water Rights
- Excellent Elk and Mule Deer Hunting, plus Enjoyable Waterfowl Hunting and Fishing
- Great Location – Proximate to Recreational Amenities
*First Time Registrants Will Be Required To Enter Additional Information
Your Private Information Will Not Be Shared With or Disclosed to Other Parties.